Today's card is a very cute fall card. I am not quite sure who I am going to send this to, but I am sure that I will find a lucky recipient!
- 7 x 5 card base in craft paper color
- Coordinating patterned paper from stash
- Cheerful Seasons
- Green, yellow, red and brown cardstock
- action wobble
- acorn stickers from stash
- PBD sentiment stamps for front of card as well as inside (Simply Everything and Bountiful Blessings)
- Memento Ink in Tuxedo Black
- Tim Holtz distressing ink
- corner rounder
- I started by cutting out the wheelbarrow layers at 3 inches from the Cheerful Seasons cartridge.
- Once all layers were cut out, I assembled together and set aside.
- I picked out background patterned paper and cut it down to: 4 6/8 x 6 6/8 for the mulit-colored paper and 7 x 2 for the orange paper. I cut another 7 x 2 piece of orange patterned paper for the inside of the card as well.
- I then used my corner rounder to round all the corners of the card base, as well as the corners of the patterned paper before attaching. This is also when I distressed the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing ink.
- I used ATG adhesive to attache the patterned paper and a Action Wobble to attach the wheelbarrow.
- I then stamped the sentiments on the front and inside of the card.
- At this point I thought my card was done, but as I was looking at it I realized that it needed something else, so back to my stash of embellishments I went and found the cute shiny acorn stickers! I added 2 of them and think they do a great job finishing off the card!