Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Happy Anniversary Card

Hi everyone! Today is one of my best friends and her husbands 3rd wedding anniversary, so today's card is for them!


Items used:
  • A7 Card base
  • Patterned paper 
  • White paper 
  • Brown cardstock
  • Cuttlebug embossing folder
  • Border Punch
  • Better Together Imagine Cartridge 
  • pop dots 
  • adhesive
  • Stamps
  • Memento Ink 
How To:
  • I started by cutting down the patterned paper and punching the edges with my border punch. I also punched white computer paper with the same punch to make a under layer with the same pattern. I cut the white punched paper strips and attached them to the back to the patterned paper and then attached both to the card base. 
  • The brown cardstock that is was embossed is actually a scrap from a previous project that I didn't end up using and it fit perfectly with this card! 
  • I cut the birds on the branches from the Better Together Imagine cartridge at 3 inches and attached them to the card with pop dots. 
  • For the inside of the card, I stamped it with 2 different stamps. The "Happy Anniversary" stamp is from PBD's Scripted Year, and the other stamp is just one in my collection (I don't remember the brand)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...