My project for today is a birthday card that was part of a large batch of cards that I sent to Erica to take with her to St. Jude Children's Hospital.
- A2 card base
- Patterned paper
- Imagine More Cards Cricut Cartridge
- Pop dots
- Border punch
- Pink By Design stamp
- Memento ink
- I started by cutting down my card base from a standard A2 size to 4 x 4. I punched the edge of the front flap.
- I cut down the patterned paper to fit the front of the card, as well as a strip to attach to the inside of the card so it would show through the border punch on the front flap
- I cut out the birthday tag from Imagine More Cards cartridge at 2.5 inches and attached it to the front of the card base with a pop dot
- I finished off my card by stamping the inside with a Happy Birthday Sentiment stamp from PBD!
Congratulations to comment # 8! You are my lucky winner! Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with your mailing address!