Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cartridge Blog Hop - Day One!
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/, if not please hop on over to her blog to star the hop!
For my projects today, I have used the cartridges Christmas Cards, Cheerful Seasons, and Celebrate with Flourish!
My first project is a very cute custom baby shower invitation that I made for a customer. I used Celebrate with Flourish and an the Imagine cartridge Hopscotch to print the cloud paper.
- I printed out the cloud paper on a 12 x 12 piece of white card stock. I then cut that down into 4 x 5 invitations.
- The umbrella us cut from Celebrate with Flourish at 2 inches and attached to the invite using pop-dots
- The invite is stamped with some sentiments from Pink by Design
- Before attaching the umbrella, I ran the invites through my printer to print the invitation information on the back side (not show due to personal information printed)
My second project is a Christmas card from Christmas Cards.
- I cut everything for this card (including the base) at 4 inches.
- I added the crystals from my stash to help add some bling
- The sentiment on the inside is from Pink By Design's Christmas Wishes stamp set
My third project is from Cheerful Seasons.
- A2 card base
- I cut the pumpkin out from Cheerful seasons at 4 inches
- I cut the patterned paper for the front of the card base to 5 3/8 x 3 7/8 and wrapped the ribbon around it before securing it to the card base. The paper is from The Paper Studio's All Seasons II stack.
- The pumpkin is attached to the card base using ATG adhesive.
- The sentiment stamp is from a Fall themed stamp set from Pink by Design, as is the inside sentiment.
- The ribbon is from Hobby Lobby's Harvest crafts ribbon line.
The next stop on the hop is Nadja
Here is the entire line up for today in case you get lost along the way!
1. MCCR http://
3. Kathy http://
4. heather http://
5. Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com/
6. LB http://
7. amy http://
8. Claire http://
9. shelley http://
10. jenn lorist http://
11. Erica's Projects http://
12. Angie http://
13. Cathy http://
14. Tammy - http://
15. Samantha http://
16. Nadja http://
17. Lisa Carrier http://
18. robin http://
19. Jessica S http://
20. Jen L http://
21. Blog Candy http://