Today's theme for cards is "Thinking of you" I have chosen to make a fun summer related card for this theme!
- I started by cutting out my Popsicle from the Imagine yummy cartridge at 4 inches. I cut this 2 times.
- I used patterned paper from the Doodlecharms paper by Provo Craft, and cut it down to 5 3/8 x 3 7/8.
- Before attaching my patterned paper to my A2 card base, I wrapped some orange twine around it.
- I put ATG adhesive on the back of one of my Popsicle cuts and attached it directly to the patterned paper. For the second one, I put pop-dots on the back of it to pop it up!
- For the inside, I stamped it with a perfect sentiment from Pink by Design's Say it Sweet stamp set that says "I'm missing you like candy"