Front of invite
Back of invite
"Jacob" part of banner
Close-up of dump-truck with letter attached
"Happy" portion of banner
"Birthday" portion of banner (please excuse the missing tires on the first truck, I missed that one, and still need to cut some more out)
- White cards cut at score mark
- Mickey and Friends, and Mini Monograms cricut cartridges
- Yellow, Black, red card stock as well as red patterned paper
- black, white and silver gel pens
- I started by printing the "Jacob is turning 2, and you are invited" and the information on the back of the card using my computer and printer.
- I then cut the cards in half at the score mark so I could have 2 invites per card base
- I then cut the dump-truck from the Mickey and Friends cartridge at 3 inches using yellow textured card stock, I also cut the black part of the dump-truck and wheels using black card stock also at 3 inchs.
- I then assembled the dump-trucks and used the gel pens to add the stitching. I used the silver pen to write "Party Time" on the truck.
- Before adhering the dump-trucks to the card stock, I cut the red patterned paper to fit across the bottom of the cards, and used my ATG gun to adhere them together. I also tied the twine around the card and made the bow be on the side with the party information.
- I then used foam 3-D blocks to adhere the dump-trucks to the card to give them some pop!
- I cut the dump-truck at 3 inches and the tires.
- I cut the letters from Mini Monograms at 3 inches. I really liked the letters with the cutouts, so that is what I went with.
- I adhered the letters using the 3-d foam squares.
- I then tied the trucks together using twine.