Monday, August 27, 2012

Imagine Monday

Today for my Imagine-ation project, I used the Yummy card to make a birthday card for my baby sister!

  • I cut out the "Happy" "Birthday" banner pieces from the Yummy cartridge at 1 inch each. 
  • Before attaching them to my card base, I cut down some patterned paper from my Celebrations stack by The paper studio to 5 3/8 x 4 7/8. 
  • Before attaching the patterned paper, I strung some green and white twine around it 5 times. 
  • I attached the patterned paper with ATG, and the banner pieces with some pop-dots. 
  • The inside is stamped with a sentiment stamp from Pink by Design.


9 comments:

  1. This is adorable, love the polka dots

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your design! Come by for some puddin n pie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your simple card design. Funny how our embellishments can make a card shine! I love that paper stack you used. I forget I have it too.

    Tess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card. For some reason I missed following you...but now I am:)Love the twine on your card:)

    MCCR DT sis- Angie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card! Love the polka dots and the sentiment! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card, especially the sentiment it is so sweet.
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...