Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop Day ONE
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's August 100 Cartridge Blog Hop
Collectively the design team uses over 100 different Cricut Cartridges in their projects during the two days of this hop. Sunday the new members of the design team will be announced and some have even made a project to share with you!! What an exciting weekend!!
As special treat enjoy 10% off of your total purchase with Erica's Craft Room Store.
Use the code AUGUST to see 10% off of your total purchase (No exclusions)
Today I have made 3 projects for you using Mickey and Friends, Create a Critter and Birthday Bash!
My first project is a really cute Donald Duck invitation. I used Mickey and Friends to cut out all the cuts for this invitation.
- Donald is cut at 4 inches and all layers were run through my sticker maker.
- I used a black gel pen to trace the detailed line cuts to make them stick out (hands, eyes, mouth outline etc)
- The bomb is cut at 5 inches
- The hats are cut at 1 inch
- The stamp set used is from
- The invite base is 5 x 5 and was cut using a paper cutter. The black strip at the top is 1 x 5 and was also cut using my paper cutter.
My next project is from Birthday Bash and is a very cute bee that is placed on a birthday banner!
- The bee is cut at 3 inches
- He is attached to the banner with pop-dots
- All his layers were attached by running them through my sticker maker
My final project is another cute bee, cut from Create a Critter. This was made for a friend that attached them to a paper lantern, making it look like a bee hive for her daughters 1st birthday!
- This bee us cut at 2.5 inches
- All layers are attached by running them through my sticker maker.
The entire line up for today is:
- MCCR http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
- jenn lorist http://www.jennspapercrafts.blogspot.com
- Teresa http://www.createenjoyshare.blogspot.com
- Kathy http://3spoileddogs.blogspot.com
- shelley http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com
- heather http://heathernovinger.blogspot.com
- Jessica S http://jessicascraftshaque.blogspot.com
- Tammy - http://www.Cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com
- Jen L http://www.mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
- Erica's Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com/
- Samantha http://www.samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com
- robin http://create-a-latte.blogspot.com/
- amy http://clayfulimagination.blogspot.com
- Miranda http://www.nanasscrapspot.com
- Angie http://crazyscraplady-angelpie.blogspot.com
- LB http://www.coolbeansbylb.blogspot.com
- Cathy http://cathyplus5.blogspot.com
- Claire http://threewaterscreations.blogspot.com
- Lisa Carrier http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com
- Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/