Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Would you guess Wednesday!

Hi Everyone! Today is Would you Guess Wednesday over at My Cricut Craft Room. WYGW is where we only use cuts that are from the "layers" part of a cartridge. If you open a cartridge book and look at the available cuts, we can only use the items on the right, not the main cuts.

For my birthday in early August, we went to the Zoo! We had a ton of fun seeing all the animals, and I got some really cute pictures! I am putting together a scrapbook for my son with the pictures and animals and here are 2 of the pages!





Items used:
  • Yellow, brown and green cardstock
  • patterned paper 
  • stickers
  • adhesive 
  • Nate's ABC's Cricut Cartridge
  • Pictures
How To:
  • I started by cutting the M is for Monkey and A is for Alligator at 5 inches 
  • I attached them to the background paper 
  • I then cut my pictures down and cut some patterned paper to put behind them to help make the pop out. 
  • I also found a cute sticker to put on my monkey page from my sticker stash
I also cut out a Z is for Zebra, but then realized that none of my zebra pictures were printed! Here is what that looks like for when I do get them printed!

2 comments:

  1. Cute Layouts, Looks like your son had a blast as well! When You finish your zebra Layout you should post, I would loove to see your finish product! Great Work love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is Michelle from Peanut Butter and Jelly Designs by Michelle. I was just stopping by your blog today to personally say thank you for stopping by my blog this weekend during the Autumn is Here blog hop. I really appreciate your support and the lovely comment that you left me. It means alot that you took time out of your busy weekend to visit with me.
    I also wanted to let you know that I am also a follower of your blog.
    Thanks again for stopping by,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...