Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thank you cards

Last week I needed to make up some thank-you cards to take to a couple people at our Church that helped me just after hurting my ankle. One brought us dinner out of the blue one night and the other took me to my follow-up doctors appointment.


Items used for first card:
  • Card base 
  • patterned paper 
  • Imagine More Cards Imagine Cartridge 
  • PBD stamps (for inside) 
  • adhesive 
How To:
  • I cut the patterned paper to fit the front of the card base and attached with adhesive
  • I then attached the tag from the Imagine More Cartridge to the front of the card with a 3D adhesive piece 
  • I stamped the inside of the card with a "Thank You" stamp (sorry forgot to take a picture!) 
Items used for second card:
  • A2 card base cut down to 4 x 3
  • Imagine More Cards Imagine cartridge
  • PBD background stamp
  • 3D foam square adhesive 
How to:
  • I started by cutting down my A2 card base and stamping the front with my puzzle piece PBD background stamp. 
  • I cut the "ticket" from the Imagine More Cards cartridge at 2.5inches and attached to the front of the card base with a 3D foam square.
  • I left the inside blank so that I would have room to write a little message.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...