Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Would you guess Wednesday!

Hi everyone, and welcome to Would you Guess Wednesday! Would you guess Wednesday is a fun day to see what the design team members have made using the "layers" of cricut cartridges. We can't use the main cut's for each cut-out on the cartridge, but we can used any of the others! If you would like to see more projects, please head over to My Cricut Craft Room!

Items uesd:
  • White and black card stock
  • google eyes
  • adhesive
  • Mini Monsters Cricut Cartridge 
  • Sentiment stamp from PBD
  • Memento Ink
How To:
  • I started by cutting the ghost card at 3 inches using the "Card" layer. 
  • I cut the smile also at 3 inches from the "layer 2" on the shift setting (I only used the smile, and not the eyes)
  • I used 2 google eyes from my stash and attached them with adhesive
  • I then stamped the inside of the card with a ghostly greeting to finish the card off!  

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...