Monday, September 26, 2011

My Imagination Monday!

Hi Everyone, and welcome to Imagine Monday with My Cricut Craft Room. If you would like to see other projects made using the Imagine, head on over to Erica's blog and check out what the other design team members have made!


I have two cards to share with you today that were part of my St. Jude cards!

Items used:
  • A2 card base cut down to 4 x 4
  • Patterned cardstock 
  • Imagine More Cards Imagine Cartridge 
  • Pop Dots
  • Adhesive
How to:
  • I started by cutting out the tags at 2.5 inches each. 
  • I cut down the card bases to 4 x 4 and the patterned paper to 3 3/4 x 3 3/4 and attached it with ATG adhesive 
  • I then attached the tags to the card bases with a pop dot.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...