Today I have used 7 cartridge incorporated in my projects to share with you! I started with 5, but as I was putting my projects together realized that I needed some accent cuts that were not available on the cartridges that I had already used.
My first project is this cute pumpkin card!
- It is from Wild Card (pg 68) and cut at 4.5 inches.
- To get the pumpkin layer for this card, I actually had to cut the card out in black (the base) and again in orange to get the layer.
- For the inside, I tried embossing the stamp and am not loving the outcome...however I am not going to give up, I just need to practice more!
- I started by cutting out the "Giving Thanks" from Celebrate with Flourish at 3 inches. I had originally thought that this would go on a layout, but once I was putting my cutouts on my layouts, I just didn't like how it was looking, so I put it aside and was working on my other projects with this idea popped into my head!
- The pumpkins are cut at 2.5 inches and are from Speaking of Fall (pg 11)
- The numbers are cut at 3/4 inch and are from Cuttin' Up
- The brown background is a A7 card base
- The lined paper is cut to 8 inches x 6 3/4
- "Fall" is cut at 3 inches and "Family" is cut at 2 inches (both from pg 51)
- The background paper behind "fall" is cut from Christmas Cards at 5 1/4 inches
- The background paper behind "family" is cut at 8 3/4 x 2.5 inches and I used a decorative corner punch on the corners.
- The mummy, ghost, alien, and skeleton are all cut at 3 inches and are from Paper Doll Dress Up (pg 49)
- They are attached to the layout with pop-dots
- On the skeleton, I traced the "bone" cuts with a white gel pen to make them stand out.
Blog Candy Time!
I will be giving away to one lucky person a envelope full of embellishments from my stash as well as a coupon code good in my Etsy store!
There are 2 possible entries:
1. Become a follower of my blog (required) If blogger is having issues and isn't showing you the follow button, try refreshing the page.
2. Go and "like" my facebook page (leave me a comment there if you like!), and come back here and let me know that you did so!
I will draw a winner on Monday, October 3rd using Random.org and post the winner here on my blog!
Here is the blog line up in case you get lost along the way!
1. Erica – http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Suzy Crafts - http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot..com
3. Courtney - http://craftingwithcourtney.blogspot.com/
4. Patricia - http://micraftygal.blogspot.com/
5. Madison – http://funkycards.blogspot.com
6. Alishia - http://alishia-myscrapping.blogspot.com/
7. Heather - http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
8. Yvette - http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com
9. Jen - http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com
10. Tracy - http://www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com
11. Tammy - http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com
12. Tina Crafty and Green- http://craftyandgreen.blogspot.com/
13. Audrey Scrappy EMT - http://scrappyemt.blogspot.com/
14. Samantha - http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com
15. Holly- http://hollys-hobbie.blogspot.com/
16. Melissa - http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
17. Blog Candy - http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/