Friday, October 14, 2011

Live, Love, Grow

He everyone! Sorry for the lack of posts this past week. I have been very busy with work and Etsy orders! Plus getting ready to go on vacation! By the time this post goes live, we will already be on vacation! We are driving to my In-Laws house on CO (about an 11 hour drive) to drop off our son and then my husband and I are flying to Florida to get onto a cruise to the Caribbean!

Today's card is for my in-laws as today is their wedding anniversary!


Items used:
  • DCWV card base
  • Memento Ink
  • Pop Dots
  • Black, green and yellow card stock
  • ATG
  • Bloom Cricut Cartridge
  • PBD sentiment stamp
How to:
  • I started by cutting the "live, love, grow" tag at 1.5 inches from the Bloom cartridge 
  • I inked the front of a embossed DCWV card base to make the embossing pop out 
  • I attached the tag to the card using 2 pop dots
  • Then came the sentiment stamp on the inside of the card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...