If you have come from Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com then you are in the right place. If you have just come to my blog today, and would like to start at the beginning, please go to Erica's blog at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com to start.
My project for today's hop is nice and simple, yet festive!
- Brown, red and orange cardstock
- Cuttin' Up and Celebrations cricut cartridge
- I cut the triangle's from Celebrations at 3 inches
- I cut the letters from Cuttin' Up at 2 inches and attached to the banner pieces with adhesive
- I then fed the ribbon through the holes looping the ribbon back around the back side of the first and last piece to make loops to hang it from.
Erica http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com
Erica’s project http://ericascraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-creation-for-this-weekend.html Connie http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com
Christina Capps www.cema1cema.blogspot.com
Amy http://scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com Erica’s Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/