Hi and welcome to the All about the Guys blog hop!!
If you just came to my blog and would like to start at the beginning, please go to Erica's Blog to start the hop. If you arrived from Yvette's blog then you have come from the right place!
For today's projects I have made a stack of cards to keep in my stash for any boy (or man!). I tried to keep them fun and creative. My inspiration came from my Just 4 Men stamps set from Pink By Design!
To help keep the length of this post down, I will only give a few details on each project. :)
- I used a A2 card base for this card.
- I cut the shark at 4 inches and is from Life is a beach Cricut Cartridge
- Card base is a A2
- Magnet is cut at 2 inches, and the Chick is cut at 5 inches and are from Just Because Cards Cricut Cartridge. (magnet is really a U with the bottom part trimmed to be straight!)
- A2 cardbase
- Dumptruck is cut at 3inches and is from Boy's will be Boy's Cricut Cartridge
- A2 card base
- Wave is cut at 2 inches and the shorts are cut at 2.5 inches, they both are from Life is a Beach Cricut Cartridge
- Cardbase came from the dollar bins at Michael's
- Fish w/ pole is cut at 4 inches and is from Boy's will be Boy's Cricut Cartridge
BLOG CANDY TIME!
I will be giving away this cute stamp set along with ink pad. The winner will also win a coupon code good for my Etsy store!
There are 2 ways to enter!
- Become a follower and leave me a comment! (If you are already a follower, just leave me a message)
- Go and Like my facebook page, and come back here and leave me a separate note stating that you have done this. (Once again, if you already are a fan on facebook, just drop on over and say hi, and then leave me a message here!)
Your next stop on the hop is Laurie http://www.lauriecandoit.blogspot.com/
If you get lost along the way, here is the entire lineup!
*Here* Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/
*Next* Laurie http://www.lauriecandoit.blogspot.com/
Tammy Smith http://cuttinandstampin.blogspot.com