You should have come from Rosa http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/ . If you did not please start at the beginning of the hop at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/
I have 5 projects for you this weekend from 5 different cartridges! To keep the length of this post down, I will only post minimum info about each, and if you would like the detailed info please feel free to send me an email letting me know what card info you would like and I will pass it onto you! :)
The first project was a card from Just Because Cards and is for my Chemo Angel patients sister....
- I started by cutting the lady bug at 8 inches and the saying at 4 inches.
- The purple background paper is cut 1/4 of an inch smaller than the card base.
- The background paper is embossed with a flower pattern before attaching it to the card base.
- I used a scalloped punch to cut a tag to stamp on with a PBD sentiment stamp. I also added the flower to the inside of the card to add some color!
My next project was made from the Robotz cartridge and is for my Great Nephew's 1st birthday! (Yes you read that correctly...my great nephew!)
- I cut the frog robot out at 5 inches (I cut this out 2 times, once in black and the other in white in order to make my card)
- I attached the layers to the front piece (black) and then attached the black layer to the white only at the top part that goes up to make it a card.
- Instead of using the eyes that the cricut can cut out, I pulled out my google eyes and selected 2 that would fit the areas for the eyes. (I think this really make the card look cute!)
- I used a couple of PBD stamps on the inside to finish the card off!
- I started by finding some really pretty fall-ish patterned paper and cutting out the cardbase and leaf for the envelope.The cardbase, layers, envelope and leaf for envelope are all cut at 5 inches
- I attached the layers together and then also added a stamp the the inside of the card from the
- I cut this card and layers at 5 inches. I cut the "blackout" cut 2 times, one for the "top" (black) of the card, and one for the bottom (white). For the bottom layer, I used my score board to score the top portion to make a flap to attach to the top layer of the card to make the card.
- The bases for the invites are a A2 size card cut on the score line!
- The front cuts were done at 5 inches
- The backs are stamped with a invite stamp set and left blank for the host to write in the party information.
I really hope that you enjoyed all of my projects for this hop! Last but not least a hop wouldn't be complete without a giveaway!
The winner will receive some "fall" and "Halloween" embellishments & ribbons from my stash as well as a Coupon code to use in my Etsy store!
How to enter!
- Become a follower and leave a comment! (If you are already a follower, leave a comment letting me know) This is a mandatory step!
- Go and "Like" my facebook page, and once again leave a comment telling me, (once again if you already do, just drop by and say Hi, and then leave a comment here!)
If you get lost along the hop, here is the hop list!
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
3. April http://www.curlsngrins.blogspot.com/
4. Melissa http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
5. My Project http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/my-project-for-100-cartridge-blog-hop.html
6. Pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
7. Patricia http://micraftygal.blogspot.com/
9. Rosa http://kleymanr.blogspot.com/
10. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/ ----you are here----
11. Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/ ----next stop----
12. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
13. Suzy's Crafts http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
14. Tammy S. http://thepurplemuse.blogspot.com
15. Tanya http://nonnascraftcorner.blogspot.com/
17. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
18. Amanda http://craftsbyamanda.blogspot.com/
19. Giveaway http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/2011/09/surprise-giveaway-saturday-september-3.html
20. Autumn http://autumnsbuggycreations.blogspot.com/
21. Connie http://conniescraftycloset.blogspot.com/
22. Courtney http://craftingwithcourtney.blogspot.com/
23. Gayle http://gscraptime.blogspot.com/
24. Heather F http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
25. Heather S http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/
26. Holly http://hollys-hobbie.blogspot.com/
27. Jen R. http://memorieswithjen.blogspot.com/
28. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
29. Laura http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/
30. Lisa allmadebylisa.blogspot.com
31. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
33. Lezlye http://lezlyes.blogspot.com/
34. Lucinda http://thegrowinggibson.blogspot.com/