Monday, August 15, 2011

Robot card

Hi everyone! Hope this Monday is treating you well! This past weeks Chemo Angel card was really fun for me to make. I just got in a Robot's party cartridge and am going to have fun making stuff with it! I decided to make a quick card to send to my patient. :)








Items used:

  • DCWV card base 
  • Robots party cricut cartridge 
  • 3D Foam adhesive 
  • Zig glue 
  • cuttlebug and embossing folder
  • dark blue and light blue cardstock
  • PBD stamps
  • Memento Ink 
How to:
  • I cut out the robot and layers at 3.5 inches. 
  • Before attaching the layers to the base of the robot, I put the body layer through my cuttlebug in a dot folder.
  • I then attached each layer with zig glue. 
  • I attached the robot to the card base using the 3D foam squares. 
  • Once everything was attached, I added the sentiment stamps to the front and inside of the card using Memento ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...