My card today is for a good friend who is expecting her first baby! I just happened to receive my Everyday pop-up card cartridge and wanted to put it to good use!
- Everyday pop-up cards cartridge
- Purple, peach, cream, brown, light green, yellow cardstock
- 3d Foam adhesive
- PBD stamps
- Memento Ink
- I started by cutting the card base at 6 inches, and then creased on the fold line with the help of my bond folder
- I then cut the pregnant lady and her layers at 4.5 inches and attached them together using Zig glue.
- I then cut the pop-up sentiment for the inside of the card. This was cut at 6 inches (with the pop-up features, the cricut includes the tabs as part of the measurement) Because the cricut measures including the tabs, it makes cutting the layers a little harder. I had to cut them multiple times in order to get some that would match up. I can't remember if it was the ones cut at 3 or 3.5 inches that ended up working. I do know that if you have a gipsy, you can put the layers over the cutout and size then that way. I however don't have a gipsy, so I couldn't do this.
- After all my pieces were cut out and layered, I added some stickles to the letters that were green to make them sparkle!
- Once the stickles had dried, I folded the pop-up tabs and added some adhesive. I then stuck the bottom tabs first. When attaching the top tabs.I folded the card to see how far up the top middle tab needed to be in order to not fold the pop-up in a weird area.
- I then added the sentiment stamps to the front and inside of the card, as well as adding the ribbon, I made a slit in the fold of the card to run the ribbon through. To cover up where the ribbon came together, I added the knot.