Today's card is for my dad's upcoming birthday. I wanted to make something manly for him. I had just recently purchased the Country Carnival Imagine cartridge, and really liked some of the cuts that it offered.
- Country Carnival Imagine Cartridge
- Memento black ink
- Pink by design birthday stamp
- Tim Holtz distressing ink
- ATG adhesive
- 3D foam adhesive squares
- card base
- I started by cutting the square frame from the Country Carnival cartridge at 4 inches.
- Once this was cut, I inked the edges with my Tim Holtz distressing ink to help roughen up the edges.
- I then stamped the birthday sentiment to the frame.
- Before attaching the frame, I attached the twine. To do this, I ran a strip of ATG adhesive along my card and put the twine directly on it. I then wrapped the twine around the card a few times and cut it and adhered the other end to the ATG adhesive as well.
- I then attached the frame to the front of the card using the 3D foam squares.