Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Just a little pick me up

I have a friend that is starting her Chemo tomorrow for Breast Cancer. I have been thinking of all different ways to make the perfect card for her, and finally sat down and made it tonight!





Items used:
  • Card base cut to 5.5 x 5.5
  • Black card stock cut to 5 x 5 and edges punched with corner punch
  • Pink card stock cut to 4 x 4 and edges punched with corner punch
  • Pink card stock to cut our SVG cuts
  • SVG file for bra cut-outs and PBD stamps that match to make bra markings
  • Sentiment stamps
  • Ribbon
  • Adhesive (ATG, and 3D foam squares) 
  • Stickles in silver, clear and yellow 
I started by cutting out the bra's from a PBD SVG file. I love how the files go along with the stamps that they release! I then stamped the bras to add the lines.

Before attaching the black card stock  to the card base, I attached the ribbon to it and hid the edges between the card stock and card base. I then stamped the sentiment and attached the bras to the front of the card.

I then cut and punched the pink card stock for the inside of the card and stamped it. I then used my ATG adhesive to attach it to the inside.

To give the card front a little sparkle, I added stickles to the bras!

3 comments:

  1. This is so awsome! You're card turned out amazing. What a great way to help your friend! I <3 the PBD stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card! I am so glad you are loving the matching svgs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super awesome job! The PBD matching SVGs are one of my favorite things about Pink by Design ;)

    Happy Crafting,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...