Saturday, July 16, 2011

Football card

The second card that I have made for my Chemo Angel patient is a football card. One of the things I was told about him is that he LOVES football.





Items used:
  • DCWV card base
  • ribbon
  • brown card stock
  • PBD stamps (sentiments and football)
  • 3D foam squares 
  • ATG adhesive
  • Memento ink 
 I started by stamping the footballs onto the brown cardstock and hand cutting them out. After stamping and cutting enough footballs out, I pulled out some ribbon to add to the card, and attached that with my ATG gun, I used the 3D foam squares to attached the footballs to the front of the card. I then added the sentiments to the front and inside of the card using memento black ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...