Thursday, July 14, 2011

Keep on Truckin'

Last month, I signed up for a wonderful program called Chemo Angels. It is a agency that matches up Chemo patients with someone who is willing to be an angel to them during their treatment. There are multiple ways to sign up to be an angel, and I choose to be a card angel. :) Once the company receives the application, they place you with a patient that is waiting for an Angel. They warned me this could take a few weeks, but actually it only took about a week! I have now been a card angel for about 2 weeks.

The patient that I was matched with is a little boy, and this is the first card that I made to send him!




Items used:

  • Cloud cardstock cut to standard card base size 
  • Imagine Blast Off cartridge for truck 
  • PBD stamps 
  • Action wobble 
I started by using some left over cloud printed cardstock from a previous project to make the card base. I then cut out the truck from the Blast Off cartridge at 5 inches. I used the action wobble to attach it to the card base, and added the sentiment stamp to the front, as well as the sentiment to the inside of the card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...