Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Ballerina Birthday Card

This month, 2 of my nieces celebrated birthday's! One turned 4 and the other 2. For the 4 year old I made this card!
 (This picture was taken before I added the stickles)

Items used:
  • Card base 
  • pink paper cut to fit front of card base
  • Cream, dark pink, light pink, and brown card stock
  • Paper Doll Dress up cricut cartridge
  • stickles
  • Balloon and sentiment stamp
  • Sentiment stamp from PBD 
  • Peachy Keen face stamp
  • Memonto Ink
  • Adhesive
  • 3D foam square adhesive
  • markers
  • white gel pen
I started by cutting out the doll base in the cream colored card stock at 5 inches, I then cut all the respective layers also at 5 inches. I also cut the pink background paper to fit the front of the card base and attached it using my ATG gun.

I used my ATG to attach all the layers together, and then used stickles along the detail cuts to give some definition to the dress, shoes, and hair ribbon. I also stamped the face of the doll with one of my face stamps from Peachy Keen stamps! I used my white gel pen to fill in the eyes on the face.

I attached the ballerina doll to the card using 3D foam squares. Once the Ballerina was attached, I added the sentiment stamp (from PBD) under her, as well as the balloon stamp. On the inside of the card, I added a sentiment stamp and the balloon stamp and then colored them in with my markers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...