Thursday, June 30, 2011

Baby Shower Invitations

So this past weekend I opened my Etsy store! I have been wanting to do this for some time, but was waiting for us to get settled after our move. I received my first Custom Order for baby shower invitations and Thank You cards. They turned out so cute if I do say so myself!


 Thank You cards all ready to go!


 Giraffe Invitations!

 Monkey Invitations!
 This is a larger keepsake for the mom to be for her baby book!

 All packaged up and ready to be shipped out!




Items used:

  • Imagine cartridge Hopscotch and Blast Off
  • Cricut cartridge B is for Boy
  • White Card stock
  • 3D foam adhesive
  • PBD stamps 
  • Computer to print Invitation details on the back of cards (no picture due to personal information shown)
I started by using the hopscotch cartridge to print the cloud background paper. I then used the Blast Off imagine cartridge along with the B is for Boy to cut out the monkey! I cut him at 3.5 inches. The giraffe is from the blast off cartridge and he is also cut at 3.5 inches.

I cut down my 12 x 12 cloud paper into 5 x 12 inch strips and then ran them through my printer to print the details of the shower. I then cut the 12 inch strips into 5 x 4 cards. Once the cards were all cut, I attached the monkey's and giraffes to the front of the card and added the stamped sentiments.

For the thank you cards, they are cut the same size as the invitations. They are however only stamped with a "Thank You" Sentiment on the front, and the back is left blank.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...