Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Card #1

Hello! I have thankfully been able to get quite a few crafts done the past couple of days and can't wait to share them with you all! My husbands birthday was yesterday, so I made a couple different cards (one from me, one from our son, and then one for him from my mom) I will post them all in 3 different posts to be able to give you the details of each!



  • I started my card by printing a 12 x 12 piece of paper from my Imagine with the "Happy Birthday" paper from my "Yummy" Imagine cartridge. Once that printed, I cut a piece to fit the front of my card base.
  • Next I cut the birthday cake at 5 inches from the "Yummy" Imagine cartridge. I left the colors set to the default colors.
  • I ran the "happy birthday" background paper through my sticker maker to make it adhesive.
  • I used 3-D square pop dots to attach the birthday cake to the front of the card. 
  • On the inside, I used one of my new stamps from Pink by Design, Birthday Birthday set! (I love this set!!!)
  • On the back, I used another PBD stamp that says "Hand made with love"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...