Thursday, May 26, 2011

First Imagine project!

HI! I am so excited as I was able to pull out my new Imagine and finally use it! I have made 4 cards in the last 2 nights and can't wait to share them with you all. I will only tonight, as I am still adding some finishing touches to the others.




I used a basic card base and my Better Together Imagine cart. I cut the background yellow at 6 inches and the front at 5 inches. For the front part, I kept the colors as the default from the cartridge.

I put the 6 inch yellow background through my sticker maker, and used 3 foam 3-D pop dots on the front part. I then stamped the inside with a "Happy Anniversary" stamp from Pink By Design. I also used a PBD stamp on the back to stamp "created by" and then signed my name.

Hope you enjoyed! And I am so glad to be back to crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...