Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Card #3

I made this final birthday card for my husband as a card from my mom. I happened to talk to her the morning of his birthday and she had totally forgot to put a card in the mail to him, so asked me to get him one. (To see cards one and two, scroll down)

 


  • I started this card by cutting the "Happy Birthday border" the black circle, and the "27" from an SVG file. 
  • I pulled out some scrap birthday themed paper that I had to find a background for the card base. All the paper used for the card (except the black circle) is from my Celebrations 6 x 12 paper stack by provo-craft.
  • I used my ATG adhesive to attach the background balloon paper to the card base. 
  • I used a action wobble to attach the Happy Birthday sentiment to the card base! (This was my first time using one and I love what it does to the card! I also used a white gel pen to add stitching around the border. 
  • I stamped the inside with yet another birthday stamp from the Pink by Design "Birthday, Birthday" set. 
  • I stamped the back with my "Hand made with Love" stamp also from PBD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...