Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Card #2

The second card that I made for my husband (scroll down to see the first) was for our 2 year old to give to him. I wanted something that looked like it was from a child, and when I saw the bird on this option, I just knew that it was a neat one for Jacob to give to daddy!



  • I started by cutting the bird sentiment from my "Imagine more cards" cartridge at 4 inches. 
  • I then pulled out all my paper on a search to find a good background to put onto my card base. I finally found one in the Celebrations stack by DCWV. 
  • I used my ATG gun to apply adhesive to the background paper, and then used foam 3-D square adhesive to attach the bird sentiment. 
  • On the inside I used a Pink by Design (PBD) stamp from the "Birthday, Birthday" set. 
  • On the back, I used the "hand made with love" which is also a PBD stamp!
  • The card base for this card was one that I had cut down in the past to about 5 x 5 and then didn't use. When I saw the bird sentiment, I just knew that this would be a perfect project to use up this trimmed card base.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...