Monday, February 28, 2011

Simple Happy Birthday Card

Hi everyone! I am sorry I have not posted this week, but I have been really sick :( I had a birthday party to go to last minute yesterday so I put together this card. I didn't even have time to pull out my cricut, so I just did it freehand! (sorry in advance the pictures are from my iphone)

Front of card

Inside of card - Happy Birthday stamp is from Pink by Design Scripted Year 

Back of Card - stamp is from Pink By Design scrapped by you set

Envelope


Items used:
  • Card base
  • striped paper cut to fit front of card
  • Pink swirl paper cut at 4.5 x 3.5 inches
  • "Happy Birthday" paper cut at 3 x 2 
  • Twine from Pink by Design
  • Stickers from stash to spell "Emily"
  • Red and black ink
  • "Happy birthday" and "made especially for you" stamps from Pink by design
  • Black jelly pen
  • Distressing ink
  • Foam squares
  • ATG gun
I cut the striped paper to fit the front of the card and attached it with my ATG gun. I then cut the pink paper and inked the edges and adhered it to the front of the card, I also cut the "Happy Birthday" paper and used a corner rounder on the edges. I used foam squares to adhere it to the front of the card to give some definition. Before securing it I tied the twine around the card. On the inside I hand wrote "I hope you have a very" and then stamped "Happy Birthday". For the front of the envelope I used some stickers from my stash to spell our Emily on the front.

I hope you like this very easy card! I hope to start feeling better this week and pull our the Cricut to make up some new projects!  

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...