- I used a standard 6.5 x 11 (when folded) card.
- I cut the "Guess who loves you" saying from Hoot 'n' Holler at approximately 3 inches (sorry I forgot to mark down the exact size as I use design studio to size my cutouts.)
- I cut the Owl <Owl1> from Hoot 'n' Holler as well at approximately 3 inches.
- After adhering the pieces together, I took stickles and went over the guess, love, you words as well as the black flower part on the owl.
- To make the Owl stand out, I took as small paperclip and straightened it out, then curled it around my finger, and secured it with adhesive.
- I then stamped the inside with a put together word set!
Wednesday, February 2, 2011
Guess who loves you?
This past weekend I worked on valentines day cards for family. I made this one for Jacob to give to my mother-in-law!