Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink by Design Anniversary Challenge # 8!

Challenge #8 is to use ribbons or bows. The examples shown were to tie it in a bow, make a flower with it, scrunch it up or do something completely different. I choose to do something completely different....I choose to use only ribbon to decorate the front of my card!


I used a piece of red card stock cut to 5 3/8 x 3 7/8 and 3 pieces of ribbon all cut at about 6 inches. I ran my ribbon through my sticker maker to make them completely adhesive on the backside. I then wrapped them around my card stock and attached that to my card base.

On the inside I used a sentiment stamp from the Christmas Wishes PBD stamp set and used Lady Bug Red from Memento.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...