My card today is using the card sketch challenge. This is what the sketch looks like....
And this is my take on the card!
- A2 card base with corners rounded
- 2 patterned cardstock papers
- solid green cardstock
- ATG and pop dots
- memento ink
- letter stamps
- Cricut Birthday Bash cartridge
- I trimmed the corners of my A2 card base using a corner punch.
- I then cut the patterned card stock down to size and rounded the corners on both layers.
- Next I cut the banner pendants at 1 inch from the Birthday Bash cartridge and strung them on some red and white twine.
- I stamped them with the letter stamps, and then stamped the patterned paper.
- I attached the patterned paper to the card base using the ATG adhesive and tucked the ends of the twine between the card base and the patterned paper. The banner pieces are held in place using pop dots.