Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink by Design Anniversary Challenge #6!

The 6th challenge is a sketch challenge! I love sketches as they automatically give me a place to start. What I loved about this sketch, is you can easily use it as a layout or a card. Because I love cards so much that is what I used it for. :)

Here is the sketch:

And here is my take on it: 

I used sold black textured card stock for the bottom piece and a Martha Stewart border punch. The pink zebra paper is cut at 7 x 3 and attached with ATG. The squares that the shoes are stamped on are 2 x 2 squares that have had their corners rounded. The ribbon is from The Paper Studio. All the stamps on this card are from the Designer Boots February stamp of the month set by Pink by Design. 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...