Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink by Design Anniversary Challenge # 4!

The 4th challenge today was to make a project using a silhouette shape in it. I have never done a silhouette project, so had to really sit down and think about it to find something that would work as a silhouette. I quickly decided that I wanted to make a card for an upcoming wedding that we will be attending. 


I started by cutting out my dress from the Cricut cartridge Everyday pop-up cards at 4 inches. I then picked out some pretty patterned paper to place behind it and cut a black border to also go around the card. I attached the dress silhouette to the card base using pop-dots. I also stamped and cut out the banner piece from Pink by Design's Everyday Banners stamp set and stamped it with the Mr & Mrs. stamp also from the banner set. 


For the inside of the card, I used the "Congratulations" stamp from Pink by Design's Scripted Year stamp set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...