Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Ink it Pink! Contest

Hi Everyone! Over on the Pink By Design blog they are hosting a Ink it Pink! contest. This weeks challenge is to use words as a background. :) I had a lot of fun picking out what stamps I was going to use for the background, and this is what I came up with!


I used stamps from Pink By Design Enjoy the Journey to make the background, and Breast Wishes for the tag and inside of the card.

If you want to make your own card to link up, here is the link to the challenge. :)

This weeks challenge ends tonight, but don't worry another one will start tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I like that pink badge at the bottom! Go Pink! I hope to see you back at our next Ink It Pink challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Samantha!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Pink By Design for the Ink it Pink Challenge!! Come back tomorrow for a BRAND NEW Challenge! <3 YA!! ;)

    xoxoxoxox

    Jess @ www.homespunelegance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the sentiments that you chose for your background. Thanks for playing along with the Ink it Pink Challenge.
    Melisa Alzammar

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...