Monday, June 4, 2012

I'm back! Imagination Monday!





Hello everyone! I am so happy to be back to crafting and blogging. I had to take a step away from my blog due to being very sick during the first part of my pregnancy. I am now about 1/2 done, and feeling so much better. My husband and I are so excited to be adding another addition to our family. Now enough about that...lets get to the project! As always, if you would like to see other projects using the Imagine, head on over to My Cricut Craft room to check out what the other wonderful design team members had made.

To make this card, I first printed the "happy birthday" print from the Yummy Imagine cartridge. Since I was making this card it bulk for an upcoming craft show that I am going to be attending, I printed it on a 12 x 12 page. I was able to cut down the 12 x 12 page and get 6 card backgrounds measuring 5 2/8 x 3 6/8 each. I attached them to the front of a A2 card base using my ATG.



Next I cut our the "You take the Cake" tag from Imagine More Cards at 3.5 inches. This is attached to the card base using pop-dots to give it some pop and dimension. :)

At this time, I have left the inside blank. I haven't decided yet if I am going to add a birthday sentiment to the inside or leave it blank. 

Hope you enjoyed my card today! Once again I am so happy to be back to crafting again after a few rough months.

8 comments:

  1. Glad that you are feeling better. Love your cheery card. It is nice to see things done on the Imagine. I have the machine and with your instructions I am going to try and make the card to have on hand. Thanks
    Marjorie from TX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! Welcome back! So glad you are feeling better and congratulations on the new little one on the way!!
    Very cute card... love the colors! I do not own an Imagination, so I am always jealous of the cute patterns from it!
    Teresa
    MCCR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the sweet baby on it's way and on feeling better. :) Your card is so cute...I love how you used the Yummy pattern and the Imagine More Cards Image. They works so great together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Wish I had an imagine...one of these days. Glad you are back with us and back to crafting.
    KathyJo
    skrappindiva.blogspot.com
    My Cricut Craft Room Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new little on being on the way. Also so glad you are feeling better. Awesome card.
    Lisa
    MCCR DT
    http://ourcraftingcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrat's on your new blessed addition!! LOVE your card as well!! i love my Imagine!! My cricut craft room Dt sis.. Doris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you are feeling better and back in a crafting mood. Great fun card.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back- glad you are feeling better! :) Love your card!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...