Hi Everyone! Today we could either make a card, or follow a sketch. I choose to follow the sketch! Here is my take on today's challenge. :) As always to see other projects made by the design team, head on over to Erica's blog to check them out!
- A2 card base
- B is for Boy Cricut Cartridge
- Assorted patterned papers
- Memento ink
- Sentiment stamp from Pink by Design Baby Love set
- I cut the blue paper to be just slightly smaller than the face of the card base.
- I cut the layered patterned papers out at 2 inches by 2.5 and increased the length by 1/2 an inch for each layer. When I attached them all together, I only applied adhesive along the top edge of each piece, so that you can flip them up if you wanted.
- I cut "Baby Boy" from the B is for Boy cartridge at 1 inch and ran it through my sticker maker before applying it to the card base.
- To finish off my card, I added the sentiment stamp to the inside. :)