Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Stamps only card......and blog hop winners!

Hi everyone!! I am excited to share with you my first project for Queen of my Craftroom's design team!! This week Michelle's challenge is to make a stamped card without using a Cricut. I have made a birthday card for one of my 4 nieces who all have birthday's in February!


Items used:
  • DCWV card base
  • Small scalloped punch
  • Peachy Keen stamps 
  • Pink by design happy birthday stamp
  • Memento ink
  • pop-dots 
  • white gel pen
How to:
  • This card was so simple to make, and I just love how it turned out! I started by punching the 4 scalloped circles and adding the faces with my Peachy Keen stamps! 
  • I then added the white stitching to the edges, then attached them to the card base with a pop-dot. 
  • Last, I added a happy Birthday sentiment to the inside of the card. 

Now for the winners from the blog hop!! I used random.org to pick the winners!! Congratulations ladies! Please email me at samanthascricutcreations@live.com with Blog hop winner as the subject and include your full name and mailing address so I can get your goodies out to you!

  1. K & Company - Josie0602 Comment # 85
  2. K & Company - TeresaK Comment # 38
  3. Cartridge  - Pixichick Comment #86
  4. PBD stamp set - Dawn, RI Comment #2
  5. Freeze Frame - Jenn Comment # 10

4 comments:

  1. super cute card!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! What a great surprise! I will send you my info.

    Super cute birthday card. I have that background paper and it has always been one of my favorites too!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute!! I love that the little flowers pop!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...