The hop theme today is crafty anniversary.
For my project today, I have made a "Celebrate" banner! I hope you enjoy!
I started by using Robots party and Hopscotch Imagine cartridges to print and cut my banner pieces. The largest banner pendents are cut at 3.5 inches and have the pattern from page 2 right, the smaller banner pendents are cut at 3 inches and have the pattern from page 6 right. These are attached to each other with pop-dots.
I then cut my letters from Cherry Limeade and Hopscotch pattern from page 4 left at 3 inches. These are attached to the banner pendants using smaller pop-dots. The first and last banner pendants have 2
asterisk's each that have been attached to each other with glue dots to add some color and pop!
Last, I connected all the banner pendants using Aqua-Divine Time twine from Pink by Design.
I have 5 awesome prizes to give away today!!
- Two lucky people will each win a package of 6 K&Company silhouettes!
- One lucky person will win a Hoot 'n' Holler Cricut Lite cartridge!
- One lucky person will win a "Just 4 men" pink by design stamps set!
- And last but not least....one lucky person will win a Freeze Frame!!
Make sure to leave a separate comment for each entry! (Don't worry I don't make you do the word verification, so you will not be slowed down with each one!)
- Be a follower (mandatory to win!) and leave me a comment!
- Like my facebook page, stop over and say Hi to me there, and then come back here and leave me a message letting me know you have done so!
- Follow me on Twitter (you can find my link in the left sidebar!) and leave me a comment letting me know have done this!
- Tweet about this blog hop - come back and post the link to your tweet.
- Post about this blog hop / giveaway on your facebook or blog and come back and give me the link to where you have done so.
- Follow my youtube channel (link is in right sidebar) and leave me a message telling me you do!
The next stop on the hop is Chris! Thanks for hopping along with us today!
- Samantha www.samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com
- Chris www.snowboundchris.blogspot.com
- Erica www.mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
- Jenn www.scraphappensembellishit.blogspot.com
- Paula www.morethanfavors.blogspot.com
- Laura www.laurascraftsandmore.com
- Jenny www.crazyaboutcricut.blogspot.com
- Elizabeth www.217creations.com
- Cori www.createdbycori.blogspot.com
- Mallika www.missnotsogoodwithwords.blogspot.com
- Tess www.hiltonlife.blogspot.com
- Amy E www.scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com