- Cut white card stock to 5 x 5
- Cut the pink polka dot paper to 4 x 5
- Cut a 1/2 x 5 inch strip of black card stock
- Cut mickey ribbon to 5 inches (I cut it slightly longer and then trim it down once attached)
- Cut a circle with Creative memories 1.5 inch circle maker using the medium blade
- Attach the pink polka dot paper to white card stock, then attach black card stock and finally the ribbon to the top.
- Cut Minnie mouse bow from Mickey and Friends at 1 inch
- Add Invitation stamp information to white card stock circle, and use ATG to attach to the top of pink paper.
- Use pop dots to attach Minnie Mouse bow to the bottom of the invitation.
Some of the items I used in this project: