Welcome to My Cricut Craft Room's
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
Be sure to visit Erica's Blog http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com tomorrow for over 50 NEW projects that you did not see today....
Also make sure to follow Erica's blog so you will know when she has contests, prizes, challenges, swaps & special online coupons.
Currently she is running a Scrapbook & Card challenge over on her challenge blog and you can win a gift certificate to her webstore! http://ericascraftroomchallenges.blogspot.com/
This Friday she will announce February's Scrapbook swap.... She has a swap each week and you have two weeks to make your project each month. There will be a card, scrapbook, tag, die cut and embellishment swap each month! http://ericascraftroomswaps.blogspot.com/
Don't forget to comment along the way on all of the blogs today and tomorrow to be entered to win the Cricut cartridge or K. Andrew Its Valentine stamp set that Erica is giving away today.
Winners will be announced on her blog on Tuesday!
If you get a chance please visit Erica's Webstore and enjoy 15% your total purchase this weekend.
Enter the code 15 during the third step of check out to see the discount.
She has everything crafty.... Cricut cartridges, adhesive, papers, stamps and so much more.....
For my projects today, I used Robots Party, Handy Man, Splish Splash and 9 months! Hope you enjoy!
My first project is a cute page I made to celebrate my husband and I buying our fist house! I used Handy Man to cut the house at 2 inches.
For my second project I used Robots Party to start making the treat bags for my son's upcoming birthday party!
For my third project, I actually ended up with 2 projects when I was all done! I used Splish Splash to cut this really elegant sign to hang in the bathroom. I cut these at "fit to page". I ended up with 2 project because when I cut the "Bath" cut, it cut out the word so I attached that to the background that was cut when cutting the trim for the first sign!
My final project is a cute card for a good friend who is due later this month with her first baby! She was telling me not long ago how her hubby went out and got her some ice cream late at night for her, so I thought that this would be such a cute card to send her! I used 9 months to cut the saying at 2 inches. I choose not to use the cut out of "ice cream" because of how small it was cut, so I just hand wrote it with a white get pen. The sentiment stamp on the inside is from the Say it Sweet stamp set by Pink by Design.
I hope that you have enjoyed my projects today! Your next stop on the hop is Laura http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/! Also make sure to check back to Erica's blog tomorrow to see day 2 of the hop with 25 new blogs and projects!!
Entire line up!
1. My Cricut Craft Room http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Heather F http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/
4. Laurie- http://mincedpaper.blogspot.com
5. Doris http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com/ -
9. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/ - you are here
10. Laura http://www.laurascraftsandmore.com/ - Next Blog
12. Janet http://janetscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
13. Erica’s Projects http://ericasprojects.blogspot.com
14. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com/
15. Jenny R http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com/
16. Karey http://www.creativecraftcorner.com/
17. Jen L http://mybusycraftylife.blogspot.com
18. Sharron - http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
19. Pattie http://sweetpsscrapbooks.blogspot.com/
20. Enjoli http://mississippihippycrafts.blogspot.com/
21. Sue-ann http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
22. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/
23. Sherri http://squeakyscrapper.blogspot.com/
24. Kym http://kimmyskards.blogspot.com/25. Blog Candy http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com