Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Bloom card

Hi Everyone! Today is Would you ever guess Wednesday with My Cricut Craft Room! That means that we have all made something only using a shift key on a cricut cartridge! Please head on over to Erica's blog to see what the other design team members have made for today. 


  • I cut the card base from Art philosophy at 6 inches - using a paper pattern from Imagine More Cards
  • After cutting the cardbase out, I took the negative flowers and ran then through my sticker maker to make the up side sticky
  • Once the flowers were sticky, I lined them with twine. I used a green twine for the stems, and the pretty colors for the flower portion. I then used a zig glue pen to adhesive them and placed them on the inside of the card so that they line up with the cut out on the front of the card.
  • The last step was to add two sentiment stamps. Both are from Pink by Design Grow stamp set.

4 comments:

  1. Your card is fabulous, using the twine to create the flowers was so creative, love the idea!

    http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty. love this card! the twine and the sentiment are wanted!!! -dt doris

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORABLE CARD!!! I HAVE TO START USING TWINE!!

    TFS
    GLORIA C
    WWW.CRAFTNTHINGS.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha, you just keep blooming as a card creator. It's fun to see the fresh, cute ideas you come up with. You rock, Sweetie.
    Diane, aka Oma

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...