Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Happy Holiday's Christmas Card

Hi Everyone! Welcome to Card Creating Tuesday hosted by Erica at My Cricut Craft Room. If you would like to see more cards, head on over to Erica's blog to see what the other design team members have created for you!

My card today is a very easy, and cute Christmas card that I made to give to the child care workers at my MOPS meeting.




Items used:
  • A7 Card base
  • Patterned paper 
  • ribbon 
  • White, green, and red card stock
  • pop-dots
  • ATG adhesive
  • Memento ink
  • PBD sentiment stamps
  • Jolly Holiday's cricut cartridge 
  • xyron sticker maker
  • twine
  • Label die - from PBD
How To:
  • I started by cutting the patterned paper down to fit the front of the card base. I attached it with ATG adhesive
  • I cut the snowmen out at 3 inches and attached the layers together using my xryon sticker maker
  • Because the arms for the snowmen cut out so small for this size cut, I just used a black gel pen to draw the arms onto the snowman. 
  • I added the ribbon to the bottom of the card to add a little pop of color, and used ATG to adhere it to the card base
  • I attached the snowmen with pop-dots 
  • I also used the label die from PBD to cut out the tags for the front and used a PBD stamp for the sentiment for both the tag and the inside. The tag is also attached with pop-dots. The tag is finished off with a little bow made with twine.

3 comments:

  1. an adorable card!! love the simple ones (now. if I could be like that lol) parkernana5@cox.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that cartiridge!
    Thanks for the idea!
    Bobbi
    Rock Girl Designs
    http://rockgirlcustomdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute card! ~shelly anne~ basementcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...