Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Card Display Frame

Hi Everyone!

I wanted to share with you all this really cute frame that I made to display all the wonderful Christmas cards that will be arriving in the mail over the next couple of weeks!







I used a 16 x 20 poster frame, wrapped the back piece in paper and then attached ribbon with a staple gun! The flat cards are held on with clothes pins and folded cards just hang over the ribbon!

*If you like this item, it is available in my Etsy store!

9 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'm sooo lifting it, 'cause I've been trying to decide how I'll be displaying my cards. Thanks for such a great idea :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally a cool idea! I also been trying to figure out what to do with my Christmas Cards.


    Thanks for sharing

    Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome project!! love it. thanks for getting e-mail - (from the cricut craft room on FB) doris
    parkernana5@cox.net
    http://mybugandmecreate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute idea! I am your newest follower! I see you have an Etsy shop-I just created a link party for all Etsy Shops so I have them at my fingertips to shop from. You can find it below my banner at www.createdbycori.blogspot.com

    Thank you and I hope you'll link up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea. I am sooo doing this next year. I had to pin this idea so I don't forget!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...