Welcome to Erica's Craft Room
100 Cricut Cartridge Blog Hop
You should have started at http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com/ if not please start at the beginning
I have used 3 cartridges for you today, and will give a little info about each project.
- This wheelbarrow is from Cheerful Seasons and is cut at 2.5 inches
- It will make the perfect tag for a fall layout page.
- These name place setting tags are cut from Thanksgiving, and will be used on my Thanksgiving table.
- They are cut at 1.5 inches
- I choose to hand-write each name on the front rather than try and cut out the letters. The names could also be put on using sticker letters.
- This owl is from Hoot 'n' Holler and is cut at 2 inches
- This was attached to a toothpic and made into cupcake toppers!
- Because the black dots for the eyes cut so small, I just used a black gel pen to fill in the eye holes.
If you get lost along the way here is the entire line up
1. My Cricut CraftRoom- http://mycricutcraftroom.blogspot.com
2. Sharon- Sharon http://simplysweetbysharon.blogspot.com/
3. Melissa http://pinkpolkadotscrapping.blogspot.com
4. Holly http://hollys-hobbie.blogspot.com/ -
5. Yvette http://gammascreativecorner.blogspot.com/ -
6. Samantha http://samanthascricutcreations.blogspot.com/ - -
7. Heather F http://www.papercrafteranonymous.com/ -
8. Suzy's Crafts http://suzyssimplecrafts.blogspot.com/
9. Tracy http://www.scrappininthewoods.blogspot.com -
10. Heather S http://operationcricutdesign.blogspot.com/
11. Shelly http://kccroppers.blogspot.com -
12. Laura http://laurascraftsandmore.blogspot.com/ - -
13. Ricki http://manicexpressionsdesigns.blogspot.com/ -
14. Madison http://funkycards.blogspot.com/ -
15. Jen BowkerRanney -http://myimagitivity.blogspot.com
16. Blog candy- http://ericasblogcandy.blogspot.com/