Saturday, July 13, 2013

Feeling Icky

Hello everyone! Today I have a cute get well card to share with you all. I made this card to enter into the Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbon's get well challenge. The card had to be within the theme and PPPR products had to be focus of the project.

I used:
  • PPPR Center panel step card ( I am really loving this card base!) 
  • PPPR paper Spring fling raindrops and Summer brights chevron 4 (orange)
  • PPPR feeling icky, germ, and band-aids
  • Pop-dots
  • ATG adhesive 
   After cutting all my layers, I attached my patterned paper using the ATG adhesive. I popped up the bandages, germ and feeling icky sign. To give the card some color, I only used the one layer of patterned paper on the side pieces.

I hope you enjoy this cute get well card!

6 comments:

  1. This is just soooo cute! Thanks so much for joining us for our PPPR Get Well Challenge, Samantha! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. Thanks for joining the PPPR Get Well challenge.
    Melisa PPPR DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute, love those bandaids on the side! thanks for playing with us at PPPR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, what a cute little card! Love that little sick germ, and would love to get a card as cute as this! Thanks for joining in on the get well challenge this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! Love the colors =D Thanks for playing along at Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...