Saturday, July 28, 2012

Pink by Design Anniversary Challenge #11!

Challenge #11 is to make a single layer card. When you think about it, this can be quite the challenge, as most of us are used to layering different papers and embellishments onto our cards. This means that this card needs to be full of different stamps to keep it all one layer. :)

  • A7 card base 
  • I started by using my Puzzled background stamp to stamp around the edges of my card base using Memento Tuxedo Black ink.
  • Next I used Memento Tangelo ink and the Orange stamp from Orange you Awesome stamp set. I also used one of the face stamps from this set with the tuxedo black ink. 
  • Last I stamped the sentiment from the Orange you awesome set in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...