Monday, February 13, 2012

A valentine for my valentine!

Hi Everyone! Sorry for being MIA for the past week, family comes first and crafting has to come after them. However I was able to get some time in my craft room this weekend to finish up on some valentines cards and projects!

Our challenge for this week for Queen of my Craft Room's design team is to make a card for our spouse, so here is what I made for him! Head on over to join the linking party of your valentine card!


I used a A7 card base and paper from Echo Parks "Yours Truly". I cut the red border paper to be just slightly smaller than the front of the card base, but before attaching it, I actually cut out the center of the paper that would end up being covered so I can use it on another project.

I then cut the "love" paper just slightly larger than the opening of the border paper. Both are attached to the card base with ATG adhesive.

I then cut out the cute little tag that is in the lower right corner from one of the tag pages from the paper kit, and stamped it with a sentiment stamp from Pink by Design's Love Always set. I attached the tag using a pop-dot.

The inside of the card is stamped also with a sentiment from Pink by Design To the Moon set. I realize that it is a little hard to read, but it says "The best part of my day is when you & me become we"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...